Sunday 14 August 2011

Weekend for This time

FINALLY!
back home after so long
free from assignments or homeworks
home is my place to relax and rest
and most important....
i get to eat my mama's cooking

Yummaaayyyy!!! :) :) :)

at night, went for Machi Yu's House style dance workshop
it was hard at first for me 
with the beat, bounce, and footworks
but at last i got the grip of it 
and it was totally fun!!!
i wish i had a dancing partner to dance with me everyday...
i'm so looking forward to another House style workshop ^.^

*after workshop*

i wanted to go jonker with them for supper
but my parents don't let since its already so late
sadly, i had to follow them home
suprisingly, i still had the energy to ss
lols
i'm so high and excited after workshop!!
i even practised in my room that night


peace yo!


next day, Dataran Pahlawan with parents
ate Sushi for luch which costs RM 90+
@.@
the sushi was bad and so low bajet
they even just use those normal things in yong tau fu as a sushi and cost RM5.50 per plate
wth????
den went shopping and bought some clothes
since my birthday is coming soon, my mom says i can choose only one thing as my birthday present.
and whenever i wanted to buy a clothes, she would say that its for my birthday present.
end up, i had to pay all by myself cuz i didnt wan clothes as my birthday present
and she almost got me a Hello Kitty booster
but i dont wan cuz its a kids booster and its only RM 29.90
HEHEHEHEHE...bluek~ 
she still owe me a present 


 wish i can own this super big tennis racket
too bad its not for sale T.T

archery with my parents
it's my mom's idea
she wanted to play so badly we just agree
each of us got 8 shots
my dad got a bull's eye
mine was not too bad either
lols
my mom was the worst
she dont even know how to use the bow
hahahahaha
when she shoot, she close her eyes
one of her arrow went to my board
imagine how bad her aiming was
poor mama :D
i think she regret playing it
makes me laugh so hard to see her play archery


my mom force me to wear that  tiara and pose
everyone there was looking and laughing at me
shy to the MAX!!!! >.<
she take so long to snap a picture
she keep taking a blur picture
take 1, not satisfied cuz got people at the back
take 2, still not satisfied cuz the background not nice
finally, i said just one last shot and that's it
thank god she's happy with the last shot 
*pheewwww*

 tis is another thing
my mom said wanna take picture cuz the background was designed beautifully
then, at last she don't wan and force me to take picture instead
gave me orders on how i should take the picture
''u sit here"
"sit higher summore"
"smile"
bla bla bla....
i damn shy wey that time
so many people walking around at there
and my mom was taking her sweet time to snap the picture
arrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! 

after that, my parents brought me to see a doctor
my lips were breaking at it looks so ugly
white skin coming off all around my lips
*yucky*
here's what the doctor said
Doctor: what tpe of colgate do u use?
Me: Darlie
Doctor: From today, don't use Darlie or Colgate or whatever. Use kid's colgate
(which means, i have to use Kodomo Lion)
=.="
its so weird to hear this kinda advise from doctor for the first time
i've never heard that Darlie or Colgate is the cause to this lip problem
the doctor gave me Baby lip blam
makes me feel like a baby again
using kids stuff

me and my dad went hunting for this after movie at night
we went 7 eleven and grocery stores but none of them sell this
i was so tired that i gave up seraching for this Kodomo Lion that day and decided to buy it at guardian tomorrow
that night, me, my dad, and his frens watched movie
"Rise of the Planet of the Apes"

this movie was awesome
the ape can actually talk and tis so genius
i dunno why i fell so proud of the ape for being such genius and a great leader
i totally enjoyed this movie
i wan to have a genius ape like 'Caeser' as a pet!!
lols


*some ss pictures for today*







*time to go back college the next day and 'phia' for assignments*



No comments:

Post a Comment