Thursday 11 August 2011

Hsiu Hsiu's BigDay

went Station One cafe to celebrate her birthday, Hsiu hsiu
we reached there late since we went Summit first
plus traffic jam near Bazaar
i ordered Chicken Lasagna and hot honey milk 
sadly to say, this is the worst honey milk i ever tasted
same goes to the chicken lasagna
the sauce was so watery and sticky
geli @.@
force myself to eat until finish.
this meal cost me rm 22.50 
*excluding tax*
such a waste of my money
didnt make me feel satisfied or full at all 

 with zyen
(Hot chocolate gal & hot honey milk gal)

 with my honey milk ;(

 *****
the geli  'Chicken Lasagna'
my face expression doesnt match with the food
:$
 forcing myself to finish it >.<

 arrgghhhhhh~~~

zyen feeding me what they called 'shit' =.="

 tis does not belong to me
juz borrowed it for a picture
im'ma 'good' gal
i just drink milk ^.^

after settle-ing our food, its picture time!
everyone's full and has the energy to smile in every picture
berfore this our stomach sound like tis 
: krooooo-oooo krooooo-ooooo



 free chocolate from i forgot who
HEHEHE ^.^

S.H.E



clockwise : me, chooi lee, sek chen

 us :) :)

 *take 1*

  *take 2*

  *take 3*

  *take 4*

  *take 5*

 total price for the food we ate 
@.@
RM400+ ???????
we ordered like nobody's business and ate like pigs (00)
lol xD
anyway, i had a fun time with everyone except my food  :)










No comments:

Post a Comment