Wednesday 5 October 2011

TIME TO UPDATE MY BLOG

31.09.2011
met up with my ♥ in Kuala Lumpur
we've been there for like uncountable times
until we dont know wat to do there
just practically walking around finding stuff to eat

*1st day*
we walked from Bukit Bintang to Petaling Street
FAR + TIRING
but it doesnt matter because i have my baby beside me
^.^
we ate super spicy ikan bakar and big mee
my bay bought a bag since mine spoiled
and Hello Kitty key chain for me ♥
back in Bukit Bintang, we went for full body massage
my first time but it was really relaxing
my whole body which was aching became better
next, we went to eat durian
longed for it since it has the best durians
but tis time the durian wasn't tat good
dissapointed T.T
saw Hello Kitty crocs but there wasnt my size 
i want it so badly :'(

*2nd day*

ate at Japanese Ramen for breakfast,
watched movie at Times Square


it was so damn funny
i love the way he act with his face expression
so cute :3
for dinner, we decided to eat at Jogoya
costs us RM204!!!!!! @.@
its a buffet where they have japanese food, and others
not bad for first timers

 us with the coconuts

 champagne and chocolate marshmallows

 ♥
 ♥
 ♥
 *****
 *****
 our dessert = Haagen Danz ice cream, mango and green tea pudings

♥♥♥

*a SUPRISE from my baby at Mini Toons*

 baby bought tis cute cocodile for me 
without me knowing it
awwwwwwwww
so sweet meyh!!!!
♥♥♥
i love when he gives me suprises
thank you baby
cocodile will keep me company every night when u're not beside me :)

 my handsome guy with the cocodile

Hello Kitty on me!!!
baby bought those Slippers for me

bf carries pink bag for gf ^.^

*3rd day*

went midvalley so see my dog 
soooo cuteee!!!
i want to buy them all
and the rabbit, hamster, guinea pig

 i want tis the most!!!
a Chinchilla
can let it sit on my shoulder ^.^
first time trying snowflakes's best selling'

 watched Dream House at Sunway Pyramid
tis movie sucks
its not a horror movie at all
makes everyone in the cinema feel boring and sleepy
waste our $$$$
i realize that i ate alot trhoughout this trip
baby u make me FAT
keep feeding me 
im a PIG!!!

baby~
thank you for everything
the time u spent for me
the happiness u gave to me
i really appreciate it
love u so much 
love u forever~

wahahahaha!!!! :3
my cute baby

No comments:

Post a Comment