Thursday 25 August 2011

Korean Food & B'day celebration with the Maktabians

23.8.2011
maktabians :
*kiki lim, eve shan, kong zyen, jingyin, & me*
went for korean food at Dong Seoul Korea Restaurant
actually we planned to eat at another restaurant
but unlucky us it's closed
dunno why so many restaurants were closed
*sad*
but its not bad though since i havent ate Korean food in ages
FYI, its only my 2nd time eating it
.
.
.

 first course
small plates of dishes
the KIMCHI was so not suitable for me
i canot accept the taste of it
>.<
the rest was tasty with the chili sauce

 seafood tom yam steamboat
crabs, prawns, mushrooms, oysters, lala, etc.
this was the most delicious among all
comes in a set which costs RM100+
they have beef, pork, and i forgot...chicken???
the waiter there cooks for us
we're like big boss sitting there to be served
HOHOHO :D

*after finish eating*

 me and my b'day cake
it!!
reminds me of my dog
i miss my dog!!! 
awwwwwww...

my cake




 i wish....

excited cutting the cake!!!!
yeah!!!!!

 dog eyes on me @.@
.
.
.

 with the Kiki Lim
she likes to do many poses during pictures
tis is one of the many poses

 .*****
 with the Eve shan

 Kong Zyen

Jingyin

 Chop my head off!!!
look at my cake
eyes & ears gone T.T

 *****

MAKTABIANS


i had a great time
thanks everyone for making me happy
i u all!!!!

1 comment: