Thursday 4 August 2011

♥♥♥

5 days holiday!!
WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!
^.^
actually 4 days but friday no class 
went to find my baby at his hometown on thursday.
first to kl, 5.30pm bus.
kl to teluk intan, 9.45pm bus.
rushed like mad, run here run there
too complicated to tell...
>.<
slept thoughout the whole journey.
bus driver drives soo fast!!!
corner also no brake
@.@
scary~~~~~
reached teluk intan bout 12 somethin????
i forgot..too tired to check the time
tiredness changed to happiness when i get to see my baby~
reached his home bout 1am something.
my poor baby needs to go school tomorrow.
HAHAHAHA!!!
'School Boy'
bluek~ :p
baby brought me to dinner at.....i forgot the place name
i'm so forgetful sometimes.
i think i need a PA =.=
we ordered steak and lobster
damn delicious!!!!
its my first time eating such nice lobster..
YUMMAY!!! :D

baby with our drinks

da LOBSTER..cant reali see it..so blur >.<
all i can say is tat tis is really damn delicious!!!


after that we went to Sitiawan's Tesco :) :)
not bad la..
haha!
walked for awhile den went for ice kacang at Lumut.
i'm so full so didn't ate much.
den, we sat on dolphin.
but not real ones, juz stone.
T.T
how nice if the dolphin is real de den can bring me and my baby go walk-walk in the sea.
go other island, etc. etc.
had lots of fun this weekend.
thanks baby~
being with u is the best thing in my life! 

*at Tasik Selatan Bus staion, Kuala Lumpur*
my face >.<
teaching my baby how to take picture correctly.
lolx!
 us
hope to see u soon baby~
lots of and muak muak!!


No comments:

Post a Comment