Sunday 7 August 2011

B.I.G day

Bina Insan Guru today
*sigh*
sunday should be my sleeping and rest day.
instead, i had to go for BIG
woke up at 7am, spoiled my dream!!
juz about to reach the most exciting part of my dream when my alarm goes off.
Damn!!!
it was raining, perfect weather to sleep like a pig 

 meet up together first for slight briefing

with Syafaat
 after briefing, one last shot before we start our journey 


 *****
 social working + fun
^.^ 

hardworking leh????


Peace ^.^

 peeling onions after a superb long time of not doing it
kinda forgot how to do them
anyway, i learn to peel them in a faster way thanks to my lecturer and classmates
*tips : soak the onions in water first before peeling them*

 getting ready for picture before heading back

*cheese*

*after BIG, while waiting for my food*

 *****
 *****
 new Hello Kitty laptop ski​n ​
bought this yesterday in IT fair 

*with da PIG* 

*****
 *wink*

 *****

enough ss-ing for today
teheee :D
tired liao..
*yawn*
go to oioi first
chowz...

No comments:

Post a Comment