Sunday 10 July 2011

^.^

meet my Baby again after so long..
im sooooo happie!!!
^0^ 
u made my day a great one.
put a smile on my face.
and i can feel ur care :)
baby give me so many huggies~
one of the things i love the most.
u forever

 *super bowl rice*

marshmallows with chocolate
first time trying these
YUMMAYYYY :)

 macaroons
from Dreamz Bakery.
took us so long to find this place.
sesat so many times
@.@
bought three of these
too sweet >.<
eat more than two times = GELI :$

bee bee bought tis for me :) :)
pink piggy with big eyes 
@.@ 
it!
gonna sleep with me every night.. 
 dress from baby :)

*in the car*

 me with OTOMAN

so many pattern..
but still so cute
i made this!!

*our wedding ring*

* piggy on my head*

piggy on baby's shoulder

 one happy family :)

Bee bee, miss u so much meh~
fast fast come find me again k~
hehe :p


No comments:

Post a Comment